A dissertation is a special kind of scientific work. It is independent research carried out under the guidance of a tutor.
The entire process of work on a dissertation can be represented in the form of the following logical scheme:
– Justification of the relevance of the selected topic;
– Statement of the goal and specific objectives of the study;
– Determination of the object and subject of research;
– The choice of research methods (techniques);
– Description of the research process;
– Discussion of research results;
– Formulation of conclusions and assessment of the results.
Try to stick to this outline throughout your dissertation writing. It also seems appropriate to look for dissertation examples, since a good dissertation sample may really provide the basis for your work. If you are having difficulty choosing dissertation topics, then read the list of dissertation ideas below. You really can find a suitable theme here since ideas are located in separate sections by discipline.
– Analysis of the dynamics of quotations and profitability of GKOs and management of the investment structure;
– Analysis of the impact of global crisis situations on the stock market of a country.
– Variability of indicators of the dark triad of personality traits;
– Personal characteristics of women with different levels of emigration intentions;
– Variability of personality traits and attitudes towards traits in short time intervals.
– The automated educational system as a means of forming professional competencies of future engineers;
– The actualization of the meta subject potential of the educational text in the process of teaching basic school students.
– Chinese women’s costume of the first half of the twentieth century: the interaction of national and international artistic traditions;
– The role of the leader of a creative performing team in the embodiment of a work of art;
– Media art: origins, specifics, artistic strategies.
Be clear and consistent, and you will achieve good results!
from $10 per-page