A creative essay differs from most types of academic writing, which have a specific purpose (to communicate, persuade, describe, etc.). It represents a special genre of non-cliched essays and is the result of complex analytical and synthetic activities. Its purpose is to interest the reader and express the author’s attitude.
Writing a creative essay is hard enough. However, creative essay examples and creative college essay topics can facilitate this process. You may study creative argumentative essay topics below:
The self-realization of personality in creativity;
– The main scientific discovery of the twentieth century;
– The best city on earth;
– Favorite word in the native language;
– Youth subculture and my personality;
– The hero of our time on the screen;
– Land as a resource and as an object of economic relations.
Choose one of these creative essay topic ideas and stick to the following writing outline:
– The composition should have a three-act structure: exposure, setting (designation of the parties, the origin of the conflict); the development of the conflict, bringing it to a catastrophe; climax, denouement;
– The essay should have an exciting introduction, interest the reader from the first lines. One of the ways to achieve this effect is the technique of flashback when the chronological narrative is interrupted by a series of frames related to earlier events;
– A creative essay should include detailed metaphors (a metaphorical image extends to several phrases or to the entire work as a whole). Instead of trying to directly explain a complex concept, it may be easier to reveal the meaning through analogy with a more understandable and accessible way for the reader;
– The paper should contain interesting details about the exposition that ‘enliven’ the story.
Therefore, select one of our interesting creative essay topics, use the above outline as a creative essay sample, and you will definitely write a unique paper quickly and easily.
from $10 per-page