Corporate Finance

Sample banner

0 / 5. 0

Corporate Finance

Category: Term paper

Subcategory: Finance

Level: Academic

Pages: 1

Words: 275

Corporate Finance
Institutional Affiliation:

Corporate Finance
Suncor Energy, Inc. is an all-inclusive energy corporation that focuses on the development of the Athabasca oil sands. The company is involved in the extraction and upgrading of oil sands into diesel fuel and refinery feedstock, and also explores, produces and develops natural gas. The company also refines crude oil and does marketing for different petrochemical and petroleum products while operating pipelines and several petroleum stations. The corporate finance of the company involves their capital structure, bonds, shares and portfolio.
Corporate Finance of Suncor Energy, Inc
The integrated gas and oil company’s upstream operations comprise of 60% of their 2013 segment earnings that were largely oiled sands, and such operations are currently based in North America and others are in North Africa and the North Sea. The downstream operations of Suncor comprise of their remaining 40% of their 2013 earnings and are currently located in Colorado and Canada. Refineries in Commerce City, Montreal, Sarnia and Edmonton are also included (Suncor Inc., 2015).
The company is on the verge of increasing their dividend by a high margin of 18%, and this will make them 13¢ from 11¢. The company had $781-million in gross free cash at the end of the quarter with $4.6-billion as cash in hand and $6 billion in debt (Murphy, 2015).
According to the director, the company ought to trade their bonds …

Free Corporate Finance Essay Sample, Download Now

Don’t waste time!

Order Original Essay on the Similar Topic

Get an original paper on the same topic

from $10 per-page